Why Teach at The Greater Dayton School?
Most importantly, you’ll be joining a team of world-class educators building a revolutionary model for serving kids from under-resourced communities.
Secondly, Dayton is a great place to work and live.
Finally, our compensation package is arguably the best in the nation. We’re paying a premium compared to traditional schools because we think the best teachers deserve a great standard of living.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Top tier salary, benefits, and retirement packages
- Childcare assistance support
- Performance bonuses
- $600-$1,000 annual classroom supply stipend per teacher
- Relocation packages
- Free gym membership in our onsite fitness center
- Unlimited teacher copies – color and black and white
Cost of Living:
$57,500 in Dayton, Ohio equals:
- $66,000 in Atlanta
- $77,500 in Chicago
- $104,000 in Washington DC
Average cost of a single-family home in the greater Dayton region: $180,000
Average single bedroom apartment in Dayton = $1,000-$900
25 Reasons Why You Should Move to Dayton Right Now
Dayton is a hidden treasure inside of the state of Ohio. Come see what we mean!